Monday, May 18, 2009

Why?!?

Well hmmm.... I'm here sitting alone in this darkness. I don't really know what to do. So here I am thinking about life. All this time i thought good and bad things about life. Why can't good things last forever? How come there has to come an end to this happiness? I don't want this to end. Why cant life be like before?
Sometimes I feel alone and I remember about all the people that care about for me. But that also makes me think... Do they really care? Am I good enough for them? Do they really like me or do they hate me? I will never know.
Today, I have this horrible feeling in my heart. It feels extremely horrible. I don't know what to do! It's so frustrating. I really hate this feeling...
Why do people have to leave from our lives? Dont they know that we really need them with us?
I guess not, or they would stay with us and help us with our problems.
I hate talking about my feelings with people, but sometimes i just need to. I wish i didn't have any feeling, maybe like that I would be able to live life. But no feelings would mean no love no nothing. Why must you lose friends? I guess you just stop caring about them. But don't they realize you really need them? Or that maybe you actually love them?
Why must life be so cruel? Why god?Why?!

3 comments: