Thursday, May 7, 2009

Omgoodness

Well today was really boring again. Lol. i woke up at 5:30am to finish my project for samora and later that day i found out dat we didnt have to finish it today D:<
Well 1st period was kinda boring Lol. stupid word problems are waste of my time they are so easy now.(: We finished my team was david edward and justin Lol.

2nd period was cool today. Since i was done with my project i was listening to musik da entire class.

3rdCardio i ran 11 laps Lol. we lied to simon again josh and i said that we ran 15 and 16 ;DD
WEll yeah i guess dat was it.

4th i went to vos to finish my hw for avid. he didnt let me use da computer again!! D:<

5th usual stuff about history i forgot what i was doing though. Lol.

6th turuorials man it was so fun today we were throwing stuff at each other and ms samora didnt catch us(: I was also arguing with pilar Lol.
She won so many times! D:

7th i took notes and i took a test.(:

after skool we jss hanged out outside and stuff it was alrite.
Man today was kinda boring i talked to my sexy friend for a hiwle and then she left ]:<
well yeah aim i started talk to tiffanny van samantha n josh Lol.

2 comments:

  1. i dont get it, i have to look for you blog posts......... you konw what i mean???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKEEE< um....................... when you post a new one, i dont see it as new. i would have to go to your blog and see if you have new blogsss. yhes, get it? LOL (:

    ReplyDelete