Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lol. SF IS FUN

Omg!! Eh..... hmm... Well i woke up at 6 but then iw as too lazy to get up and i decided to fall asleep again. So then i woke up at 7 Lol. Hmmm i got to skool man 1st period and b4 1st everyone told me we where suppose to wear a collar. GAWD!! Couldnt they tell me yesterday? }:< Well Lol. anyways 1st period it was kinda boring hancock Lol. Cock :DD Tiffany likes dat ;DD Well 2nd period i went to samora. OMG! She found out about the keys we broke. D: Well i had to tell her wut ahppened cuz josh was being gay ): Well Lol. 3rd period we took da pic :DD I looked so nice nice ncie. Lol. Dat short lady called juan tiny xDD
Well 4th lunch we played big two all lunch. Today was Viet nite :DD Tomorrow is russian imma own all of them pwn bitches :DD
5th: Omg omg omg eh... i think i was playing with drumsticks and then i read a book :DDD
6th: Hmmm worked on CP again?
7th: I worked on my project but then i kinda got bored so i jss went to sf to check my status Lol.

After skool i couldnt find any of my friends i saw some but then ididnt wanna go with them so like then i decided to go to joshuas house.(: Okay so when i got there i was like Joshua!! Joshua!!
So then like josh and nate came out xDD Nate was like oh jump da fence ur mexican rite
?
So like idid and then iwent in there. I got cookies :DDD I ate them Lol. yum well nate pushed me and i fell!!! I was like u bitch Lol. stupid josh wouldnt play sf on my account i was like omfg aiya@@ So then mike got home i tried to scare him but i failed Lol.
Hmm stupid mike told his dad and mom to come home early and like yeah so i had to run outside from the back and jump da fence hmm? I think thats it
Wait! fcking sf was pissing me off well yeah bye
!
I LOVE YOU SANDY! Lol. idk :DD

3 comments: