Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lol i like big butts ;DD

Well i guess i forgot to blog yesterday, so ill start with yesterday. Lol yesterday...Well i wanted to go to the mall for w hile but we were there for 7 hours -.- Well it was alrite Edgar and i were mostly checkin gout grls with big asses and shoes!!! Omg i love shoes and clothes!!(: Gawd y cant guys jss like dat? well im a guy and i like it okay?!?! SO if u think dats wrong then go fck ur self D:<
WELL OMG I BOUGHT A NEW SKATEBOARD!!! OMG SO SEXY. hmmm i saw jennifer troung and her sister charlene i think i also saw dulce well da grl was short so im pretty sure it was her. Hmmm i guess i forgot about yesterday..

Today: 1st period omfg Sara iloveyou ur such a life saver Lol. Well it was as before notes and gay hw -.-. I went to 2nd fcking polich got me in trouble omfg I got lunch detention for being so loud D:< Stupid jeffrey... Well 3rd was fun omg we pwned those bitches hahahaha 4th i forgot.... 5th It was alrite stupid arturo stole my papar fck omg cant he ask?! 6th avid omfg i hate avid now.. well nto rly but at times.7th I think we turned projects in and did some ws.
Da afterskool Lol. josh gave me a ride.(: Id idnt have to walk well after that i went to my house to get my laptop and my skateboard. I got to his house like at 3 something but his grandma was still there -.- well i waited for a while and then she lef tos i went in(: Hmm we played SF for a while and somehow we ended up on da floor hitting each other Lol. hmmm i went home but i fcking fell shit man my laptop was in my backpack!! eh when i got hom we went to mcdonalds and then i went to target i got home then i went to da mall<33 with him and his gf oh and my gay sister omfg we looked like a family...
Well dats it bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment